Cleaning your phone case is a simple and effective way to keep it looking like new and free of bacteria. Here are some steps you can follow to clean your phone case:
- Start by removing your phone from the case. This will make it easier to clean and will prevent any cleaning solution from getting on your phone.
- Mix a solution of mild soap and water in a small bowl. Please avoid from using rubbing alcohol or harsh detergents as it may remove designs & prints.
- Dip a soft cloth or sponge into the cleaning solution and wring out any excess liquid.
- Gently scrub the outside of the phone case, paying special attention to any areas that are particularly dirty or stained.
- Rinse the phone case with clean water to remove any soap or cleaning solution.
- Dry the phone case thoroughly with a clean towel or cloth. Be sure to dry the inside of the case as well to prevent any moisture from getting inside.
- Allow the phone case to air dry completely before reinserting your phone.
It's also a good idea to clean your phone case regularly to prevent dirt and bacteria from building up. A clean phone case not only looks better, but it can also help protect your phone from germs and other contaminants.